on the laptop.
If your wireless adapter is on, skip step 2
Step 2: How to enable your wireless adapter
These steps may vary with different laptop models.
- Use the function key and wireless key to enable or disable your wireless adapter. Hold the Fn key and press the wireless key. The wireless key can normally be found between F1 to F2
- Use the wireless key to enable or disable your wireless adapter
Step 3: Connect to a wireless network
- In the bottom right hand corner select the wireless symbol:
- Select the network you wish to connect to:
- Enter the wireless security Key and connect: